TWO is in the midst of many projects. We have a team of dedicated volunteers that work with us but we are always looking for additional help—particularly in the Boston area. We are hoping to recruit a small team of volunteers and interns to work with us during the next academic year.
We are looking to recruit volunteers and interns in the following areas:
- web design
- social media
- research (speech opportunities, grants, networking)
- event coordination
Our ideal volunteers/interns:
- have some knowledge/background in indigenous issues
- have traveled/worked/lived/studied in Tanzania (though this is not a prerequisite)
- are curious, self-directed, highly motivated, talented, sociable, kind, highly-skilled, and available
- have leadership qualities and aren’t afraid to suggest an idea or spearhead a project
- know people in the non-profit/development world
- think creatively
- are curious to learn more about the issues facing indigenous peoples and are passionate about working with those people to find solutions
- are yes people!
- direct hands-on experience working with a growing non-profit organization
- experience with cross-cultural communication—volunteers and interns would be working closely with Isaya, our founder, as well as our other board members, who are located throughout the US, Israel, Tanzania, and England
- opportunity for growth—we are interested in helping anyone who helps us expand their horizons and develop their portfolio/CV
- opportunity to work with a dynamic team of dedicated volunteers skilled in diverse areas (community activism, writing, web design, social media, teaching, marketing, development, survival skills, animal husbandry, etc.)
We are looking to partner both with interested individuals and with institutions to offer volunteering and internship opportunities. To learn more about these opportunities please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about the Warriors Organization, please visit our website or our facebook page. To get a feel for our projects, check out this video. We’re happy to meet with interested individuals, students, or coordinators at any time to discuss possibilities.
We look forward to hearing from you and we hope you will help us to spread the word!